Effective and inclusive remote meetings
[Duration: 3×90 Minutes, Language: French / English / Luxembourgish] Learn to run your remote meetings in an effective and inclusive manner. A remote meeting cannot be improvised. We will give you the keys to an efficient and collaborative remote meeting.
A remote meeting cannot be improvised. We will give you the keys to an efficient and collaborative remote meeting. During this participatory training, we will go over the elements that will transform your weak or frustrating meeting into a successful and motivating meeting for your team. We will work on the invitation, the agenda, the documentation, the roles, the collaborative facilitation methods, etc. In addition, you will have time to ask questions in order to respond to challenges that you are looking to overcome with regard to your remote meeting context.
Course objectives :
- Adopt a professional etiquette in remote meetings
- Prepare, conduct and debrief a remote meeting
- Collaborative facilitation methods
- Improve decision making
- Tips to strengthen the human connection of the team for remote situations
Target Group : Anyone who participates in remote meetings.
- Computer essential, mobile phone does not work for what we want to do
- Zoom and access to google docs before the start of the training
- Access to a quiet place with a stable internet connection
Best practices / tips, interactive and practical exercises and question-and-answer moments. Possibility to work on the learning objectives of the participants and real case studies of the organization. Resources and documentation included.