Navigating group turbulence
[Duration: 3×90 Minutes, Language: French / English / Luxembourgish] Learning to disagree without being unpleasant, learning to deepen conflicts, and finding better responses and better relationships are key skills for any work context.
Although conflict is central to human experience, few people feel well equipped to manage conflict. If you happen to be one of those people who don’t mind a little conflict here and there, congratulations! You can be sure that many other people around you don’t feel the same way. On the contrary, the very thought of a conflict can trigger an instant sympathetic nervous system response, keep them awake at night or encourage avoidance habits. Opinions and diverse ideas are both key to unlocking creative possibilities and innovations and the root of many destructive disagreements. Learning to disagree without being unpleasant, learning to deepen conflicts, and finding better responses and better relationships are key skills for any work context.
Course objectives :
- Experiment and understand your own relationship to conflict and turbulence
- Difference and diversity: a look at power and privilege
- Recognise and transform problematic behaviour patterns
- Dealing with problematic behaviours in the organization
- Changing your perspective on organisational conflict
Target Group : Anyone who participates in remote meetings.
- Computer essential, mobile phone does not work for what we want to do
- Zoom and access to google docs before the start of the training
- Access to a quiet place with a stable internet connectio
Best practices / tips, interactive and practical exercises and question-and-answer moments. Possibility to work on the learning objectives of the participants and real case studies of the organization. Resources and documentation included.