We provide permaculture, regeneration and practical sustainability trainings, as well as resilience capacity building.
We have over a decade of experience in training teenagers and adults and love inclusive teaching and practice-based, playful, yet deep transformational training that empowers all participants.
We provide permaculture, regeneration and practical sustainability trainings, as well as resilience and community engagement with regards to the critical path humanity is currently on.
We organise leadership retreats for those companies and organisations that want to lead regenerative change more effectively.
The courses we offer every year in French and English are:
- Introduction to Permaculture Design
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Collaborative Governance
- Local Resilience Desig
We run bespoke trainings to develop such skill sets as:
- Basic ecological design skills
- Practical resilience skills (gardening, compost, food preservation methods, self-build, agroforestry)
- Collaboration skills (governance, meetings, decision-making, collective intelligence, continued engagement)
- Advanced design skills
To stay informed about our upcoming training and events, sign up our newsletter.